Friday, July 2, 2010

Counting Down

Weird that I'm starting a blog about a city I've never been to? Perhaps. But I will be there eventually, I can promise you that.

He was meant to be leaving tomorrow morning. Change of plans - it's now next Friday! So 6 more days to go.. Then just over 4 months until he comes back. From NYC. The complete other side of the world.

Ok so I don't really know what to say yet except that I will miss him like crazy and I'm just going to enjoy this next week!

Now.. to start up a list of the hot spots where you may be able to find me in NYC one day.. they'll have a tour bus that will visit all of these places someday in the future, when my celebrity status has reached legendary, and people visit NYC just to follow in my footsteps. (hey, a girl can dream.)

Gourmet Tour - 1st Stop: The Magnolia Bakery

Cliched? Yes. I don't care. It will be my first stop!


Pic: allthingscupcake.com

2 comments:

  1. Yum! We lived down the road from this place! Dangerous. Even better, there is a CUPCAKE and WINE bar in Greenwich Village too!! My two favourite food groups in one bar.
    So lovely you scored an extra week with your boy.
    4 months will fly and you'll be eating red velvet cupcakes together before you know it.

    xx K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes AND wine??? Oh dear lord. Thanks for following lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete