Friday, August 27, 2010

Love Fridays

A different type of love this Friday girls - the love of beautifully manicured nails! I have long suffered the affliction of being a pianist, and so whenever my fingernails get longer than a certain point, they have to be cut. I can't handle long fingernails! And especially once they have any sort of polish on them, they feel heavy. Toes on the other hand (or foot, haha) I rarely leave bare. Right now they have a fabulous Kit Purple on them from a few years ago. I know - the polish likely needs to be chucked by now, but it brightens up my little toes for winter!

I'll be 31 on Monday so I'm going to treat myself to a manicure this weekend (and maybe a pedi too). I haven't had one since my sister's wedding in 2006. And to celebrate not just my birthday, but the start of spring, I'm going to go for a bit of colour rather than the French Mani I had last time (was trying to be classy for my sister..!)


The divine Garance Doré has moved to New York, and she loves pretty nails even more than I do.... Check out her latest discoveries about that wonderful city..

Life in New York Manicure ! Pedicure ! Facial !





Have a wonderful weekend ladies! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment