I'll be eating steak tonight. I've been craving it. Craving in the absence of other things perhaps..
A bunch of us are going out to the Crazy Horse Steakhouse here in town. My mouth is watering at the thought.
I need to make the most of nights like this with the Boy in NYC.. He is vegetarian. Well... more like flexetarian.. He eats seafood, and meat on extra-special occasions. But a night out at the steak house I think would be out of the question.
My first meal when I arrived home from 2 years in the UK was, by special request to my parents, steak, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives, and green avocado salad. Divine!!! I think it would be my last meal, should I ever end up on Death Row.
What a thought. Your last meal....
Now, to decide on my sauce. Bearnaise, Cafe de Paris butter, freshly grated horseradish and creme fraiche, wild mushroom cream (umm... no.. not a mushroom fan) or rich red wine and bone marrow glaze....

No comments:
Post a Comment