Monday, November 29, 2010

Spicy Icecream

New Blog!! Well, it's not a new blog - has been going since 2007, but it's new to me... spicy icecream - check it out!

I love stumbling upon things like this - a friend on Facebook called for everyone to advise on some new food blogs so she could get some kitchen inspiration. This was one that someone added to the list and the name alone (with my sweet tooth..!) was enough to make me want to check it out.

Looks like she's a Sydney chick who loves not only experimenting in the kitchen, but also trying out incredible restaurants and photographing and reviewing her meals. I love these sorts of blogs!! They make your mouth water, and give you the best look at what you're really going to experience going to these places..

Straight away my eye is caught by this recipe - Quince and Rhubarb Ripple Icecream!! However, I have a problem with my current accomodation.... No freezer.... But it's going on my list of things to try someday soon when I live in a PROPER house....

1 comment:

  1. umm thankyou for pointing this out! I had missed it too!! going to drool now :)

    ReplyDelete