I've just stumbled across this fantastic project through Frankie Magazine - check out the Facebook page for Me&Megan. It's a documentary that is being made on Flip camera phones (!!) about a Sydney couple who are living on opposite sides of the world for 12 months. Megan has gone to Ethiopia to do a volunteer placement, while her man Jason remains in Sydney.
12 months!!! And I though 4 months was going to be hard..
Of course they're hoping to turn it into a feature length doco when it's all over. I don't know if I could put myself and my relationship out there like that. But it's so great to see how others do it, and to know that I definitely don't have it as bad as others! It's been 4 weeks already since my Boy left for NYC - I can't quite believe it. Time actually is flying, which is a lovely feeling in this particular situation.
Some thoughts that have been on my mind lately...
Pic: Unknown.. If you know who took it, all credit to them!
And some lovely light in the sky of my current city - I took this photo back in April..
Happy Friday!
x


Wow, that's a great idea Ali... I love the thought of turning time apart into a project. Which is what you've done here too.
ReplyDeleteReally inspiring. Can't wait to see the doco when it's finished.
xox
K